Saturday 23 June 2012

Colour & Texture

So at the moment I get very excited when I hear my phone buzz with a new email. Normally it means more work heading my way but at the moment it it is mainly my super enthusiastic year 9 students emailing me something equally incredible and fantastic.

So despite being about to head out to meet some friends I am desperate to share with you the newest gem.

Johanna Squires is a Textiles superstar and a name to watch for the future. She has a great sense of style, knows exactly what goes with what and is a really hard worker- a perfect set of credentials for becoming a successful textiles designer!

I'll leave you to enjoy her piece but keep an eye out for some of the other superstars I am lucky enough to have in the first GCSE cohort

Miss Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment