We then tried to find ways through which we could create observational studies of these objects. This included: photographs, printing methods, drawing, manipulating using Photoshop, recording words associated with them, using the products to create casts/ textures and scanning.
We started by using air-drying clay to capture the textures of these products. Here are the results- quite lovely if you ask me!
See you in the lesson shortly,
P.S I tried to use our Flickr page to upload our photographs from Friday's lesson but it didn't really work properly so you will have to take them off my SD card later.