Saturday 7 July 2012

SUPER CHEAP Fashion Courses!!!

Firstly- well done to all of you that either made it along or ran a taster session in either Art or Textiles on Thursday.  I tried to pop my head into each session and I must say the enthusiasm from both those delivering and those taking part was infectious.  I know I don't speak just for myself when I say I am super excited about next year!

Secondly- you would be a fool to miss out on some free opportunities available to you if you are currently in year 11-12.  Both Fashion & Textiles Museum and The V&A are running free sessions in the summer for 16-18 year olds. 

The Fashion & Textiles Museum (FTM)
They have two sessions left:

Fashion Media or Fashion Sketchbook- 24th & 25th July.  They are two day courses that go really quickly (they are the last two left). You will need to fill out an application form asap, but this is such a great opportunity, especially as Textiles will be a new course for you next year so it would be really good to get some skills before starting.  Check it out now FTM Website

V&A
This page shows loads of really excellent workshops the V&A are running this summer.  Any of these workshops you can get to would be really really useful for you next year.

If you aren't sure what might be best or need help with anything then email me.  I have mentioned this courses lots of times before and as far as I am aware so far no-one has gone yet.  They genuinely are an opportunity not to be missed!

Miss Miller :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment